Turn your Customers into evangelists instead of departures
Structural Integrity is a certified small business in Northern California. We work with leaders who are aware of the value continuous improvement brings to their ability to grow and thrive.
Joy Montgomery has been implementing continuous improvement for more than 25 years. Joy’s vision is a reduction of the damage done to our earth, not a limitation at an increased level. Her mission is to increase the odds of clean technology companies succeeding at their part in that effort.
Here is a partial list of clients and employers:
- Gel-Pak, a manufacturer of high-tech packaging – procedures and training
- The ISO 9000 Group – project management and ISO 9000 procedures
- FormFactor, Inc., a semiconductor company – standards and procedures
- AvantNet, application service provider – system specifications, standards, and procedures
- Eagle Packaging Machinery, a manufacturer – procedures, naming conventions and training
- USi, Incorporated, an application service provider – project management, standards and procedures
- Cleantech Open, the world’s largest accelerator for clean technology startups – system specifications, standards, and procedures
- Silicon Valley AgTech, where technology meets agriculture – Mentor and Pitch Coach